Dr. Gaurav Goel
MBBS, DNB (General Surgery)
DNB (Surgical Oncology)
Consultant, Surgical Oncology, HCG Cancer Centre, Jaipur
Dr Gaurav Goel is a Surgical Oncologist at HCG Cancer Centre, Jaipur. He is experienced in all kind of Oncosurgical procedures with a special interest in Head & Neck, Breast, Gynaecological & GI Malignancies. Dr Gaurav Goel has a various publication in national & international journals.
- MBBS-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore
- DNB (General Surgery) - Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi
- DNB (Surgical Oncology) - Sudhamayi Hospital Kochi (Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences)
- ASI: (The Association of Surgeons of India)
- IASO: (Indian Association of Surgical Oncology)
- IMA: (Indian Medial Association)
- ISPSM: (Indian Society of Peritoneal Surface Malignancies)
- APTS: (Asia-Pacific Society of Thyroid Surgery)
- Oral Presentation At ACOS 2016, Delhi (Role Of Axillary Ultrasound In Early Breast Cancer)
- Poster Presentation At Controversies In Clinical Oncology 2016, TMC, Kolkata (Predicting Nodal Burden In Clinically N0 Breast Cancer: A Comparison Between Ultrasound Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC) And Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy (SLNB)
- An Unusual Case Of Haemo-Peritoneum – ASI Delhi Chapter Monthly Meet 2010
- Pseudoaneurysm- PFA Perforator- ASI Delhi Chapter Monthly Meet 2011
- Anupama R, Indu R, Goel G et al.Evaluating the Impact of Frozen Section Analysis in Surgery for Ovarian Neoplasms. Indian J GynecolOncolog (2015)13:7.
- Goel G, Janaki PD, Smitha NV et al. Role of Axillary Ultrasound, Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology and Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in clinically N0 Breast cancer. Indian J SurgOncol (2016) 7: 407.
- Goel G, Janaki PD, Anupama R et al. Predicting Nodal Burden in Clinically N0 Breast Cancer: A Comparison between Ultrasound Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC) and Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy (SLNB) Indian J Gynecol Oncolog (2017) 15:33.
- Venkatesan R, Bagul KG, Goel G et al. Does Axillary Tucking During Modified Radical Mastectomy Reduce Seroma Formation? – a Randomised Control Trial in 100 Patients. Clinical Oncology 29 (3):e 78 March 2017.
- Goel G, Anupama R, Sandhya CJ et al. A Prospective Observational Study Evaluating the Accuracy of MRI in Predicting the Extent of Disease in Endometrial Cancer. Indian J Surg Oncol (2018) 10 (1).
- Agarwal R, Anupama R, Goel G et al. A Comparison of the Clinical Outcomes in Uterine Cancer Surgery After the Introduction of Robotic-Assisted Surgery. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India( 2018) 69(7).
- Agarwal R, Philip A, Pavithran K, Anupama R, Goel G etal.Prognostic significance of residual nodal burden using lymph node ratio in locally advanced breast cancer after neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Indian Journal of Cancer (2019),56(3): 228-35
- Agarwal R, Anupama R, Nitu PV, Goel G et al. A prospective study evaluating the impact of implementing the ERAS protocol on patients undergoing surgery for advanced ovarian cancer. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer (2019) 29(2 Pt 1)
- P.G. Thesis
A prospective study for correlation of preoperative ultrasonographic and intraoperative findings with an emphasis on predicting final outcome in gall stone disease.
- Superspeciality Thesis
Role of axillary ultrasound in predicting axillary metastasis in early breast cancer.